Thursday, January 29, 2009

Wedding Plans...

Wedding Plans...

Okay I said I would put up the pictures and I have not gotten them from Cody yet, he still has them on the camera. I will move that up on the list of things to do, which is getting very long. I have decided after two weeks of being engaged that this is a lot of work. I love it and can’t wait, but there are so many things to do. I might have to stay home and actually plan it. Between playing with friends and traveling with work it adds up. I am so lucky Cody wants to help or he claims he does. He helps with what ever he needs to make it easier on me. I think that’s just so I don't have a melt down. We are just getting things started like Where When Who etc... I am so excited we have had so much support and everyone offering to help. You need to be careful cause if you offer I will make you do something I have already started your assignments. My poor mom I think she might go crazy after all this. Every question she asks the answer is "I don’t know". I guess I was suppose to have more of an idea of what I wanted but I never did. We have narrowed down the colors and flowers.
I just wanted to say Hi and let you know I will try to get them up shortly, sorry. The pictures are so cute and the video is the best. I am the luckiest girl ever Cody is amazing to me and I love him the most....( that is for you babe)

5 comments:

janille said...

quite the code, does this have anything to do with your investigation!!! HA HA LOL
love ya Girl

B and J said...

How much free time do you think I have? Or is this how you are feeling about wedding plans?
Love you

B and J said...

Okay so it only took 3 seconds to translate but I was serious when I told you I would help...call me if I can!
I hope you don't have a melt down, good luck!

The Astle Family said...

Oh Paige...
I know its a lot, and hard, especially after dress shopping today. Hang in there, and do what your heart tells you. We'll stick behind you no matter what. Love Ya!

Calvin said...

stick to your guns and do the day EXACTLY as you want... there are a couple of details that weren't done the way I had hoped for, and I STILL wish they had.

It's a wedding, it's your wedding, it better be your only wedding... do it... fight FIGHT